Perl course material needed ..
Author Message
 Perl course material needed ..

Hello,

I would like to teach Perl to students following the system administration
option of a computer science course.

As there isn't a university level course, I'd like to provide them a global
overview of Perl, supported by some course material.

Unfortunately, O'Reilly's book is too rich for the small amount of hours
I've to teach Perl.  So I must extract the main features of Perl, leaving
the details for interested users.  The aim of this course is to give them
enough information about Perl so they could be able to write simple
programs and experience the power of Perl vs C or shells

Does anyone has already done this job and be kind enough to help me preparing
this course

Thanks in advance

      Catholic University of Louvain          FAX    : 32-2-7645322
      Av. Hippocrate 50 (50.20)               PHONE  : 32-2-7645268
      B-1200 BRUXELLES (BELGIUM)
                Theory : it doesn't work an you know why
              Practice : it works an you don't know why
         C programming : it doesn't work and you don't know why

Sat, 04 Mar 1995 21:28:34 GMT

1. Materials science, crystallography, and Perl

2. Please direct me to reference material on Perl

3. Introduction material for PERL

4. Introduction material for PERL?

5. Introduction Material for PERL

6. Good PERL Reference material

7. New Perl-Oriented Web Site has materials not available elsewhere

8. Materials science, crystallography, and Perl

9. Perl Training materials.

10. Power Point Slide -- Perl Training Material

11. ?Beginner Perl Materials?

12. Is any online tutorial material available?