Perl under June Windows 95 Prerelease
Author Message
 Perl under June Windows 95 Prerelease

I've been using both Perl-4.036 and Perl-5.001 under Windows 95 for
several months.  Also it's worked find for cgi script with Website.

I upgraded Windows 95 and now I can't get either to work as a cgi script.
Anybody else seen this problem or have any ideas.

The message I get from Website is "Shell C:\Apps\Perl-5.001\perl.exe does
not exist or is not executable."  I've checked the registry, path in
autoexec etc.

--
  Bill Southworth
  HarvardNET and Harvard Toolworks Inc.

Mon, 19 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with Perl cgi under June Windows 95

2. Installing Perl on Windows 95 or Windows 98

3. Where can I get Perl for Windows NT or Windows 95

4. Relational database for Windows/Windows 95/NT

5. Looking for a Windows based grep utility for Windows 95

6. Perl and DB_File on Windows 95

7. Unable to install libwww-perl on Windows '95 platform

8. Problem installing libwww-perl on Windows '95 platform

9. Perl CGI's under Windows 95

10. Perl on Windows 95

11. Big Perl and Windows 95 problem opening network files

12. Perl v4 for Windows 95/NT and 32bit DOS