C->C++
Author Message
 C->C++

Hi everyone,
does someone knows a book or ascript which talks about porting
C programs to C++ ? Thank you for the help.

--
Yours faithfully

Henrik Quintel

>compilerwriters use : cat >a.out

Sun, 23 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 C->C++

   Hi everyone,
   does someone knows a book or ascript which talks about porting
   C programs to C++ ? Thank you for the help.

Try the newsgroup comp.lang.c++, you might find an answer there. But I think
the short answer is ANSI C is C++ compatible. So you don't need to
translate to C++.

Phil

Mon, 24 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 C->C++
I agree that this question is being asked in the wrong place, but the following
program compiles fine under C, but not C++:

int main()
{
int class;

Quote:
}

Jim

Mon, 24 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 C->C++
|> I agree that this question is being asked in the wrong place, but the following
|> program compiles fine under C, but not C++:
|>
|> int main()
|> {
|> int class;
|> }
|>
|> Jim

Well I don't know it may have something to do with class being a C++ keyword.

;-)

  Hewlett-Packard Ltd.,              Voice        : +44 131 331 7071
  Telecom Systems Division
  South Queensferry
  Scotland
(My views in no way reflect the views of my company!)

Tue, 25 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Australian FTP site for perl4.0 - escher.gallery.cs.unsw.oz.au

2. Soliciting views on PLs in CS education

3. Hot novel by CS professor, includes perl code

4. how to be a CS major

5. Calling c++ CookBookB::CCsimple->DESTROY from perl

6. Perl ----> C++

7. Calling c++ CookBookB::CCsimple->DESTROY from perl

8. <@>US-NYC - C++/Perl/Sybase/RAD - Fixed Income Trading

9. Associative Arrays: perl --> c++

10. Perl ----> C++

11. Subject: Re: Perl ----> C++