Net::NNTP Undefined value
Author Message
 Net::NNTP Undefined value

Your right Tad. I've now become an instant fan of

use warnings;
use strict;

I'm new perl and Usenet, but I'll me more carefull when posting in the
future.

Thanks for everyones help,
Gene Mat

Quote:

>> my $LIST=nntp->list;
>          ^^^^^

>> Please Help.

>Please ask a machine to help you *before* asking thousands of
>people around the world to help you.

>You should always enable warnings when developing Perl code.

Sun, 25 Dec 2005 05:07:19 GMT
 Net::NNTP Undefined value

Please do not top-post.  It annoys the regulars
and severely reduces your chances of
recieving useful answers to your questions.

If you don't know what top-posting is and
why you shouldn't do it, read:

http://jargon.watson-net.com/jargon.asp?w=top-post

Quote:
>Your right Tad. I've now become an instant fan of

>use warnings;
>use strict;

>I'm new perl and Usenet, but I'll me more carefull when
>posting in the  future.

If you read and follow the posting guidelines posted
here weekly and also available at:

http://mail.augustmail.com/~tadmc/clpmisc.shtml

For more information about netiquette in general, see
the "Netiquette Guidelines" at:

http://andrew2.andrew.cmu.edu/rfc/rfc1855.html

Sun, 25 Dec 2005 18:15:17 GMT

1. NET::NNTP Undefined value error

2. Net::NNTP Undefined value

3. Net::SNPP undefined value, Please help!

4. undefined value at Net::FTP

5. Net::NNTP Can't call method "list" on an undefined value

6. Net::NNTP / Net::Cmd giving unpredicatable warnings

7. Accessing an undefined value makes it defined

8. Undefined value in Lite.pm accessing https: wsdl with soaplite client

9. Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference

10. inconsistent handling of undefined values?

11. Help: Can't use an undefined value as a subroutine reference at

12. Dereferencing undefined value