i dont know what to do!!
Author Message
 i dont know what to do!!

Hi

i have very interesting problem (about databases) -

in my base there are a lot of records but the 3rd record (in base it is nu
mber 2) is diffrent from others.

I can mark as deleted or undeleted all records but i cant do it with 3rd r
ecord ? what is wrong?

the 3rd record i suppose is frozen .

the next thing is that if i delete all records from database (and now there
will be no records in database ) and i put some new records (some 6 os 7 r
ecords - it doesn't matter how much, but it has to be more or equal than 3)
the 3rd record will be the same as i wrote higher (i cant mark him as unde
leted, it is still deleted and i cant change it)

I suppose that you understood my problem :)
I don't know how to resolve that.

Treku

Wed, 25 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. dont know to fix

2. i dont know what to do!!

3. i dont know what to do!!

4. dont know to fix

5. don't know if this can be done.to do with splitting up file names

6. How do you know when to shutdown socket if you don't know when it's done?

7. There is a smarter way, but i dont know how.

8. tree meets perl -or- dont tred in perl

9. compiler warnings dont show up

10. Signals dont interrupt syscall's

11. dont steal my perl scripts

12. Spambot Fodder - Dont Bother To Read - Thanks