PERL LDAP & UCS-2 Problems
Author Message
 PERL LDAP & UCS-2 Problems

i am using perl 5.6.1 on solaris 8
when i am entering a url in through Net::LDAP module it puts a '{UCS-2}' in
front of the URL when i browse the directory after entering it in.  I don't
know why this character set is appearing like this.  It only happens when
there is a '_' character in the URL, otherwise the URL is entered normally.
What can I do to get rid of the '{UCS-2}' character set reference and maybe
choose another character set??

Any help would be great.
Thanks.
Matt.

Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:36:58 GMT

1. PERL LDAP & UCS-2 Problems

2. PERL LDAP & UCS-2 Problems

3. PERL LDAP and UCS-2 problems

4. LDAP & SSL in Perl

5. Perl LDAP help, how to authenticate simple username and password in LDAP

6. UCS/DSD DEX protocol in perl.

7. Net::LDAP & non ascii acharacters

8. LDAP & Persistent Data

9. ldap & web500.pl

10. perl-ldap problem

11. RS6000 Aix4.1.5 problem after installing perl and ldap

12. Mozilla::LDAP - is this a perl problem?