Passing form values back to a script as command line arguments
Author Message
 Passing form values back to a script as command line arguments

Hi, Yet another newbie here. I am trying to put together a Perl script
that accepts the input given to it from a form interface. These vales
will then be passed like a command line argument to the script using
the Getopt::Long package. From these values the file will be names,
i.e. name, date, etc. Has anyone done something like this? Am I making
sense? Thanks in advance.

Mon, 08 Dec 2003 02:11:22 GMT
 Passing form values back to a script as command line arguments

Quote:

> Hi, Yet another newbie here. I am trying to put together a Perl script
> that accepts the input given to it from a form interface. These vales
> will then be passed like a command line argument to the script using
> the Getopt::Long package. From these values the file will be names,
> i.e. name, date, etc. Has anyone done something like this? Am I making
> sense? Thanks in advance.

OK, understandable.  What is the problem you are having?  Are you trying to
share your thoughts with us?

Ilya

Mon, 08 Dec 2003 07:08:27 GMT

1. passing arguments on the command line to the script

2. passing command-line arguments to script !

3. Passing command line arguments to script

4. how to get command line filename argument back?

5. Help passing argument to the command line

6. command line argument passing?

7. Passing How Do I Send Parseable values via the Command Line

8. Passing command line args w/o form

9. running perl at command line with arguments: script.cgi?text=text

10. Piping to script w/ command line arguments

11. running perl at command line with arguments: script.cgi?text=text

12. Getting command line arguments from cgi script (@ARGV)