opening pipe for input and output
Author Message
 opening pipe for input and output

I would like to open and attach a filehandle (or two?) to a pipe
so that I can work with both input and output. how would one go
about doing this?

josh

Fri, 24 May 1996 22:54:21 GMT

1. pipes for both input and output

2. Connecting input and output of pipes?

3. Piping input to output of a program through a Perl filter

4. BUG: Open input pipe FileHandle interferes with die+exit

5. Piping input/output.

6. A pipe to telnet is opened for input?

7. opening input pipes in VMSPerl

8. Question: Input AND Output to One Pipe

9. Opening a filehandle for input amd output.

10. How to force EOF on file opened for input|output

11. piping command output to open()

12. close error when open is a pipe with no output (and a -w question)