recent chat2.pl patches wanted
Author Message
 recent chat2.pl patches wanted

I recently saw patches posted in comp.lang.perl to make the chat2.pl
package record what strings have been seen while doing an 'expect'.
Unfortunately I missed grabbing them.  Could the original poster please
email me a copy?
--

Wed, 26 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Simple patch for chat2.pl for multi-interfaced hosts

2. Wanted: chat2.pl library or synonomous stuff

3. Recent patches

4. perl5: recent patches?

5. Chat2.pl, ftp.pl, etc

6. chat2.pl, hget.pl and socket.ph problems

7. socket.ph, ftp.pl and chat2.pl error found for Solaris and Irix

8. help with ftp.pl/chat2.pl

9. chat.pl & chat2.pl

10. More fun with chat2.pl and select.pl

11. Help: problem with ftp.pl and chat2.pl

12. hget.pl, chat2.pl and socket.ph problems