ANN: Tail for Windows
Author Message
 ANN: Tail for Windows

We invite you to download our free trial version of HPS WinTail,
the ultimate port of the Unix tail utility.  Just like the Unix
tail, HPS WinTail continually displays new lines as they are
appended to a text file - for example, a log file or a trace
output file.  We have added highlighting filters, include filters,
exclude filters, and other features that combine to make this a
truly useful utility for developers and sysadmins.

Please go here to download the free trial version of HPS WinTail:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 02 Sep 2004 02:35:28 GMT

1. ANN: Tail for Windows

2. ANN: pod2rtf and perl.hlp for Windows

3. ANN: perl books page

4. ANN: Math::Strings 0.11

5. ANN: highlight script

6. ANN: Mandrake 8.2 (SA Mirror)