General Meeting Information:

        Date:   Thursday, September 17th 7:30 PM
                (Third Thursday of every month)
                Please do not arrive before 7 PM.

        Place:  DEC
                Digital Santa Clara III
                2465 Mission College Boulevard
                Santa Clara

                From 101 take the Great America Parkway/Bowers Avenue exit.
                Take Great America Parkway, keep right.  Come to the first
                light, turn right and keep left.  At the first light, turn
                left into the parking lot of the office complex where Santa
                Clara III (WRO3) is.  The main entrance is right off a foun-
                tain in the center.  The meeting room is on the first floor.

                 may contact:

                 Bjorn Satdeva (408) 241-3111

The Bay-LISA group meets monthly to discuss topics of interest for
administration of sites with more than 100 users and/or computers.
The meetings are free and open to the public.

Sat, 04 Mar 1995 04:17:43 GMT
 Sept 17: Larry Wall speaks on Perl

deleon> Bay-LISA September 17th

deleon> Larry Wall speaks on Perl 5.0

What would be the chance that the "Back Bay LISA" group (Boston area)
could get Larry to give the same talk here? I am not a member of
BBLISA, so I would need to ask them about the costs involved and such,
but I'm sure that someone could take up a collection for the travel
expenses...

Again, I speak only for my self.

---
$\="!\n";$,='nother '.($]=~s/.*le:\s(\w+)[^\0]*/\1 /,$]);
print 'Just a', 'test crash dummy';
---
--
--------
Disclaimer: I am solely responsible for the content of this message.

Mon, 06 Mar 1995 23:16:01 GMT

1. Larry Wall to Speak at Silicon Valley Linux User's Group

2. OT: Larry Wall's first (Perl) post?

3. source code of Larry Wall's Programming Perl

4. BayLISA meeting-- Larry Wall

5. Larry Wall Programmer Virtue Reform

6. Programming Pearl in Larry Wall's Book

7. _Learning_Perl_ by Larry Wall

8. Always a pleasure to see Larry Wall post

9. What is Larry Wall up to these days?

10. rn also by Larry Wall?

11. Why bother having 'eval'? Larry Wall speaks.

12. Pgnews 2.0 (Larry Wall Please Look)