ODBC, SQL Server, Stored Procedures
Author Message
 ODBC, SQL Server, Stored Procedures

To anyone who can answer this,

    I'm using Perl on the server side to search and interact with a
database through ODBC in the Win 32 environment.  I've run into a wall
in figuring out how to call the SQL server stored procedures through
ODBC and through Perl.  I have used the WIN32::ODBC moduled to run SQL
queries, but what I need to do involves some complex data manipulations
and would, I believe, be much more effiecient if executed on the queries
and did the manipulation  from the SQL Server throught the use of these
stored procedures.  I know what I want to do is possible, but I'm not
%100 comforatble with ODBC and making additions to the Win32::ODBC
module.

Perplexed,

James Leone

Sun, 17 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ODBC, SQL Server, Stored Procedures

2. LONG: Req: Help in retrieving values from SQL Server stored procedure using Win32::ODBC

3. Perl Library to execute stored procedures in MS-SQL Server

4. Perl->odbc->sql server stored proc wierdness

5. SQL 2000 Stored procedure called from PERL not responding

6. Executing DEL and UPDT PL/SQL stored procedures from PERL

7. Using Embedded SQL vs Stored procedures in Perl DBI?DBD for Oracle

8. Executing DEL and UPDT PL/SQL stored procedures from PERL

9. Binding Cursors returned from PL/SQL stored procedure

10. pl/sql stored procedure with Table input

11. pl/sql stored procedure

12. OraPerl and PL/SQL Stored Procedure