Timed Jobs
Author Message
 Timed Jobs

Hiya
I got a question about timing a job, that starts perl skript.

I have a skript that shall time a job that starts another skript. Now my
idea was to use the at command but to use at I have to send it a control
d to submit the job and I dont know how to send that. The question is:
is ther any Module with that I can do something like this? or a
possiblity to use at.
I dont wanna make a waitstatus in the first skript cause it can happen
that the skript is used more then once on the same time.

Thanks in advance

Michel Grossenbacher

Mon, 07 Jul 2003 21:33:12 GMT

1. Can't log on to Active Messaging Library in NT timed job

2. Looking for Part-time Job in Western Suburbs of Chicago

3. System Administrator Job (Part-time)

4. System Administrator Job (Part-time)

5. Part-time, Independent Job Opportunity

6. Get last execution time for a cron job

7. timing remote processes (jobs)

8. PERL job (consultant needed for specific job(s))

9. PERL job (consultant needed for specific job(s))

10. ANNOUNCE: Time::Period - Evaluate a Time Point Relative to a Time Period

11. How I read this: srand(((time/$$)^($>*time))/(time/(time^$$)));

12. Time::CTime.pm Time::JulianDate.pm