request: to show next event from flat db
Author Message
 request: to show next event from flat db

Hi All,

I am after a pre-written script to allow me to store dates of events in a
flat database and have the next event displayed on my page. I would also
want to be able to display all future events, and all past events on
seperate pages.

Many thanks to anyone who can help!

Mark

Fri, 30 Jul 2004 00:10:41 GMT

1. flat file db Vs Aliases.db by Perl.

2. Small flat db with password protection

3. I am looking for free flat db search script

4. reading flat-file db and replacing a word

5. Anyone using SoftList? (perl shell / flat file db)

6. Need a perl script that searches a flat file db

7. Flat-File db recommendation

8. Flat-file DB Perl Module?

9. How to display all records in flat-file db using HTML

10. Perl: extract requested fields of items that matched in a flat file database

11. Del/Sort Flat Text File - Advice Requested

12. REQUEST FOR COMMENTS: new modules (group maintenance, ascii DB, system analysis tools)