A different resource
Author Message
 A different resource

Hey everyone, there is a new source for game development information.  We
aren't trying to pull people from this site, we just wanted to let everyone
know about our bulletin board.  If you would like to take a look here is the
link.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

TOPICS COVERED:

1) Newbie Area: For people just starting out in the {*filter*} industry.
2) Programming: Game programming, DirectX, OpenGL, Win32...
3) Web Programming: Web design, HTML, JavaScript, CGI, PERL...
4) 3D Studio Max: Discreet's 3D Studio Max, 3D modeling tool
5) General Graphics & Art: PhotoShop, PhotoPaint, other tools, techniques...
6) Music and Sound FX: Equipment, tools, techniques...
7) Game Design: Techniques and strategies for designing the perfect game.
8) Game Reviews: What do you think of the latest games & their reviews?
9) Girls & {*filter*}: What do girls want from {*filter*}?
10) Games, TV, Movies, CDs, Books, & Mags: Discuss the latest movies, games,
CDs
11) Jobs: Need some help getting a job in the games industry?
12) Filbert Fledgling: Discuss Neuron's latest game, Filbert Fledgling.

Thanks,
Neuron Entertainment

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:52:00 GMT

1. A different resource

2. A different resource

3. A different resource

4. A different resource

5. A different resource

6. A different resource

7. A different Resource

8. newbie NT question: how do I fire off a program from a different machine using that different machine's computing resources

9. Spreadsheet::Excel different bg_color for different cell??

10. different $/ for different filehandle?

11. Different Results With Different Browsers

12. Different input_record_separator for different files.