Wanted: Junior Web Application/Interface Developer
Author Message
 Wanted: Junior Web Application/Interface Developer

Job Title
Junior Web Application/Interface Developer

Number of Positions Available
Two

Company Info
We are a Internet startup company located in Manhattan, NY. We provide an
automated application service using our Web based software solution.  Our
software platform is Linux/Apache and we rely heavily on various open source
technologies for fast-paced, software development in "Internet" time.

Must Have Skills
Intermediate level proficiency in Perl and Java is required. You should be
able to work with object-oriented Perl modules and also be able to create
user-interface specific Java applets.

Desired additional skills are HTML, JavaScript.

Familiarity with XML, SQL and drawing tools will be considered as a plus.

Job Description
You must be able to design and implement Web-based user interfaces for a
large Perl-based application service.  You will work closely with our
engineering staff members to model user interfaces in a very time-sensitive
schedule. You will also be responsible for benchmarking and testing of the
application.

We are looking for people who are willing to work on-site full time. Please

Sun, 16 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wanted: Junior Web Application/Interface Developer

2. : Web Developer/Senior Web Developer: SGML, XML, PERL5, LINUX

3. Job: Web Application/Tools Developer, Newton, MA

4. Wanted: Perl web developers

5. !!Off-site Web Developers Wanted!!

6. !!Off-site Web Developers Wanted!!

7. WANTED: experienced web developers

8. Wanted: perl programmers to write custom Web applications

9. Wanted: perl programmers to write custom Web applications

10. Wanted: perl programmers to write custom Web applications