Postgres/Curses hybrid usub - HELP!
Author Message
 Postgres/Curses hybrid usub - HELP!

I have the pgperl distribution which allows interaction with the
Postgres database engine.  I also have curseperl which allows curses
functions calls to be made using Perl.
I need a hybrid between the two in order to build a curses client for
the postgres backend server.  I have not had much experience creating
usub's and was wondering if anyone knew how to merge the two.  I looked
at it, tried to merge the two and build an executable but had no luck.
Could someone offer some help?  I would be very appreciative.  Thank you.

Mark Davisson

Fri, 28 Jun 1996 12:25:43 GMT

1. new software: curses usub for AIX 3.2

2. usub curses on RS/6000

3. Apache::Session::Postgres & Postgres

4. HELP: dropping connection with postgres...

5. HELP with pl/perl and postgres...

6. Looking for hybrid database/shopping cart program

7. Hlist / Notebook Hybrid ?

8. SVR4 curses on SunOS, or coraperl w/ BSD curses

9. curses and curses::forms

10. perl5 usub?

11. usub and Reference Parameter?

12. Package name (symbol table) for usub.