Modules w/ the OS/2 port of 5.00553 ??
Author Message
 Modules w/ the OS/2 port of 5.00553 ??

I'm working my way thru "Teach Yourself Perl in 21 Days", and I've hit a
snag with the OS/2 port of 5.00553.  I don't seem to be able to use the
getopt module and have it work.

use getopt::long;
getoptions( "test" => \$test);
print $test;

Keeps telling me "Undefined subroutine &main::getoptions called at test.pl
line 2."

I've tried a 'use lib' to the directory with getopts.pm in it, and that
doesn't help.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Mike-

              My web page is at http://www.*-*-*.com/

          Because network administration is like herding cats.
It is currently impossible to email me from any address in the domains:
     mailcity.com, hotmail.com, e{*filter*}.com, yahoo.com, hotbot.com

              Mail sent from Microsoft Outlook will also be filtered.

Spam and viruses are surplus to my needs.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
-----==  Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers!  ==-----

Wed, 22 Sep 2004 23:31:22 GMT

1. Using serial ports under OS/2

2. OS/2 port of perl5

3. porting TC's man package and Mips RISC/os

4. Serial Port in WinNT and OS/2

5. mks port of perl for os/2

6. prob in Open2.pm (OS/2 port)

7. Tk port to Mac OS X?

8. Running Perl from one OS to another OS

9. Segmented Mac OS X dev tools (was: Yet another gcc on Mac OS X posting)

10. Multiple OS's and modules

11. Q: name for OS specific modules

12. Q: Perl DB Module that supports OS/2 database