Online papers on Perl
Author Message
 Online papers on Perl

I have seen the hypertext versions of the Perl man doc, the Perl 5 doc,
and some pointers to slides from Tom and Larry relating to Perl and
Perl 5 in particular.

What other tutorial papers are available on the net?  Are there copies of
papers, tutorials, etc. that folk have had published, use for training,
use for class notes, etc.?
--

:s <URL: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;
:s Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this posting should

Wed, 16 Jul 1997 02:32:32 GMT

1. update html files online using online form?

2. Perl Conference Papers

3. perl and tcl/tk/expect papers available

4. Papers on REXX, Perl etc.?

5. O'Reilly Perl Conference Paper Submission Deadline

6. Italian Perl Workshop 2009 - Call for Papers: last days for submissions

7. Sharon Hopkins' Perl paper

8. Call for Papers for the O'Reilly Perl Conference 5

9. ANNOUNCE: Perl Conference papers

10. Third German Perl-Workshop: Call for Papers

11. ANNOUNCE: Lingua::EN::Perl::Paper 1.00

12. CALL FOR PAPERS for the PERL CONFERENCE 4.0