Has anybody implemented Language Model with Perl?
Author Message
 Has anybody implemented Language Model with Perl?

Hi,
I am supposed to do something related to language model for my research,

and am considering implementing it using perl langauge.
But, I experienced a kind of memory leakage problem when I use huge
hashes
in perl language, so, I am not sure if that's a good idea.
My domains are Broadcast News, Switchboard, WSJ, etc.
It's not fixed yet, but, anyway, the size should be at least a few Mega
entries.
Has anybody done that before? Or any comment on that idea?
I have a PC which has 1G memory, but I remember I faced a Out of memory
error even with that memory.

Thanks in advance.

--
Woosung Kim

Office : NEB 332
Tel : 410-516-4650
url : http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. [Fwd: Has anybody implemented Language Model with Perl?]

2. Python's Reference And Internal Model Of Computing Languages

3. POP V3 implementation in Perl..Has anybody implemented it?

4. perl object modeling tool

5. modeling 1 to many relationships in perl?

6. PERL on Zilog Model 32

7. POP V3 implementation in Perl..Has anybody implemented it?

8. perl runtime model

9. Questions about Perl's Unicode Model

10. DESIGN MODEL FOR PERL

11. Small model version of Perl

12. Natural selection of languages (was: JAVA papers [re: oak] [re: features for systems programming languages]) [LONG]