HELP: looking for perl for rdb database
Author Message
 HELP: looking for perl for rdb database

     I am looking for perl interface for rdb database, does anybody know ftp
sites I can find perl? Is the perl database interface different from regular
perl?  I am using a guest account now, so please reply back to this group.
Thanks a lot fot the answer.

vincent

Thu, 15 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP: looking for perl for rdb database

2. RDB, a Relational Database Management System implemented in PERL

3. New RDB module: RDB Interactive (rdbi)

4. RDB database to be used with www?

5. Update, RDB, a Relational Database Manager

6. On FTP archive: RDB (Relational Database Management)

7. New RDB module: RDB Interactive (rdbi)

8. RDB database to be used with www?

9. Get data from rdb database

10. Looking for relational database in perl

11. perl and databases - how? looking for good references

12. Looking for a tutorial on connecting to a database with Perl