read
Author Message
 read

This may be quite a silly question (and I hope in the right group):
This is about Perl and WWW-Mosaic
How can I read in a file in which pictures are linked?
When I do this on the Unix there are not to many problems (none to be
precisely) When I try to this on Windiws the pictures just ain't there?

What to do??

Ups Klaas Hermann Schreiber

Mon, 28 Apr 1997 22:47:06 GMT

1. how to read(string) instead of read(STDIN)?

2. Problem reading a telnet connection with sysread/read

3. Read/not read info from POP3 server

4. Read File And Read WEB html?

5. read last line without reading previous lines, how?

6. how to read text from filehandle only if it's there to read?

7. Anyone help with reading from data file? Read here.

8. How to read one char in perl for dos? (Have read FAQ!)

9. read() 'new bytes will be zero'

10. Reading Unformmated fortran binary

11. UTF-8 binary read

12. Welcome - read this first!