Stupid newbie questions- How to install a new version of Perl
Author Message
 Stupid newbie questions- How to install a new version of Perl

Hi,

I'm new to Perl and Unix but really want to learn both. My questions here
will probably seem pretty stupid but like I said I'm new at this.

My first question is how do you install the new version of Perl on Linux (or
BSD) if you already have an older version of Perl? And what files
(libraries?) do you need to install Perl?

Thanks

Sat, 03 May 2003 11:04:02 GMT

1. Newest of New = Stupid Questions

2. New to perl..stupid questions on arrays and memory

3. more stupid new user questions

4. newbie: Tk questions (a sensible and a stupid one)

5. Stupid newbie questions.

6. Newbie question (very stupid question I suppose)

7. Installing a new version of perl

8. Stupid newbie question about PERL for DOS

9. Stupid newbie question, PERL for DOS???

10. Really Stupid NewBie Question, What are PERL Libraries and CPAN

11. Newbie questions: version of tk in Perl/tk?

12. Really stupid newbie question --- time ?