Curses extension, beta 1, now available
Author Message
 Curses extension, beta 1, now available

You can get it from:

    ftp://ftp.ncsu.edu/pub/math/wsetzer/cursperl5b1.tar.gz

I'm calling it beta 1 for no particularly good reason, other than
because it has to come out of alpha sometime. If I'm not careful, this
will turn into a real package.  :-)

New in this release:

   * Curses pod!  It's not very good yet (because I stink at
     documentation), but it's there.  It's the beginning of Curses.pm,
     as modelled after Env.pm.  Any and all improvements more than
     welcome.

   * Fixed problem with typemap and tmp[1] = '\0';
     [Thanks to the many that found this problem.]

   * Fixed my guesses on some of the NeXT hints, and the touchline
     #define. (thanks again Anno).

   * Removed OREADME, since we're in beta now. :-)

If you successfully get this to work on your system, could you send me
a small note telling me the system it worked on?  I'd like to put a
"this has compiled successfully at least once on" message into the
README.  Thanks.

William

Fri, 18 Apr 1997 22:06:47 GMT

1. Curses module 1.03 (beta) is available to the bold

2. Curses module 1.03 (beta) is available to the bold

3. Win32 Perl Named Pipe extension BETA

4. BETA version of MSDOS Perl 5.000 now available

5. BETA version of MSDOS Perl 5.000 now available

6. Getopt::Long version 2.4 beta 3 available on CPAN

7. BRN 0.1 (beta) - threaded newsreader is available.

8. Hypertext PERL manual 1.1 beta (for windows) available

9. 4.0 beta available

10. Hypertext PERL manual 1.1 beta (for windows) available

11. Perl Builder 2.0 for LINUX - Beta Available

12. PATROL CGI Server BETA Available for Download