pod?
Author Message
 pod?

I do not get the opportunity to read this group very often, but during
this last pass through, I saw several references to "pod" or "pods".  What
is a "pod"?

Email replies, please!

--
#include <std/disclaimer.h>

Currently in San Jose, CA........

Wed, 16 Jul 1997 10:05:14 GMT

1. Pod::Filter, Pod::Usage, and Pod::PlainText now on CPAN

2. Pod Problems (using =pod, nesting fonts, and Pod::Text)

3. Version 1.00 of Pod::Parser and Pod::Usage Available on CPAN

4. how to use pod::html and pod::text

5. Help with POD and Pod::Html

6. SRC: pods - print out all pod paths

7. RFC Pod::Tree - tree-based POD parser

8. Version 1.00 of Pod::Parser and Pod::Usage Available on CPAN

9. Tk::Pod does not resolve link to standard perl pod

10. option.pod and options.pod (again)

11. option.pod and options.pod

12. Problem using Tk::Pod to read embedded POD