PERL job (consultant needed for specific job(s))
Author Message
 PERL job (consultant needed for specific job(s))

Dear Perl and CGI consultants,

I currently am receiving quotes for modifications of a PERL
script that I need done.

At this time I'm using a program called iglimpse (modified
version of glimpse) to allow users to search my pages. I am at a
server which allows me full cgi-bin directories and I have a
copyright to iglimpse. This allows me to make any modification
to the software that I need. An example of iglimpse can be found
at: http://www.*-*-*.com/

I would like to make the following modifications to iglimpse:
(For reference a similar example of the features I would like to
implement can be found at QPAT, http://www.*-*-*.com/ and then go
to search).

1) On my main search page, I would like to have a search history
of the past 5 or 10 searches so the user can see how many
matches they found and what the search was.

2) Currently iglimpse can be set for the number of matched files
to be output to the screen. I would like to change this so the
user's search brings up 50 matches and then there is a button
that the user can press to view the next 50 relevant matches.
(Note: iglimpse brings up the files first with the most matches
to the search).

3) I would also like a checkbox next to each of the matched
files that are output to the screen from the search. The user
would be able to click on a number of checkboxes of files that
are of interest and then click on a button like batch view. This
would allow the user to view the files of interest on one page.
For example, the user checks 7 of 50 pages of interest and then
click on the batch view. The files would be appended to each
other on the output screen. A nice similar example of this is
found at the QPAT site.

I have a number of custom needs in the future, but this is the
one that needs to be done first and has priority. If you are
capable of doing this and interested, please notify me with
cost, available start time and estimated completion time.

Best regards,
Raymond Kaiser
President
JobPoint Connection

Mon, 31 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. PERL job (consultant needed for specific job(s))

2. internet jobs available in your home town / Advertising consultants needed

3. (JOB) OBJECT ORIENTED METHODOLOGIST/CONSULTANT - DENVER - GREAT

4. Perl programmer needed for job.

5. *** JOB: Perl program needed to analyze Web server logs ***

6. Need perl programmer for short job - low pay

7. Perl Scripter needed for small job

8. Need a job programming perl?

9. Need a quote on a perl job

10. PERL programmer needed for contract job...

11. job need cgi/Perl script written

12. *** JOB: Perl program needed to analyze Web server logs ***