MIME::Parse and MIME::Entity
Author Message
 MIME::Parse and MIME::Entity

Please help me this is driving me off my rocker!

got a program that loops through files in a directory...
each time in the loop i have a .... new MIME::Parser, .. blah bla blah.
each time through it also creates a new directory called ./mime-$file
that directory is used for the output_dir... blah blah..
my problem is this, very simple to explain, hard to understand why:
it counts the message parts continuisly into the loop each time, it calls a
NEW parse, and
parses the file into a completely seperate directory each time, however the
parts are numbers as msg-1 msg-2 then the next time through the loop will go
to the new directory and start at 3 and 4, etc... it wont restart to 1 each
time i do a new MIME::Parser, and MIME::Entity!
if you cannot undestand what i mean i'm trying my best to explain  this is
nuts!

Ryan

Sat, 07 Aug 2004 11:54:26 GMT

1. Please help with MIME::Parser and MIME::Entity

2. MIME-Tools - MIME::Entity - extra newline problem

3. MIME::Tools decoding of a MIME::Entity

4. ANNOUNCE: MIME:: modules for parsing MIME streams

5. MIME:Entity - why so many modules wanted?

6. Problems w/ MIME/Entity.pm

7. perl MIME::Entity modules

8. MIME::Entity on NT

9. PGP encoding with MIME::Entity?

10. Access to body in multipart MIME::Entity

11. I need help with MIME::Entity

12. MIME::Entity: Message-Id???