Perl and ATK
Author Message
 Perl and ATK

Has anyone attempted to imbed Perl5 into ATK (Andrew Toolkit)?  It's a multi-media
toolkit and it would be great to write macros and callbacks in Perl.

If anyone has any hints on how to do this, please let me know, but I'm still
waiting for an AIX 3.2.X port of Perl5...

Thanks,
-- Dave
--

Wed, 26 Jun 1996 02:13:58 GMT

1. NYC: PERL PERL PERL PERL PERL PERL PERL

2. Perl, perl or PERL debate

3. Perl Golf mailing list - perl.golf on nntp.perl.org

4. Perl, Perl, Perl, don't give your love to URL

5. RFD - comp.lang.perl.db, comp.lang.perl.network, comp.lang.perl.regex

6. \c@ in Perl, perl & perl + modules

7. New dialect of perl: xperl (or reinventing perl, or perl-izing jpython)

8. Perl/Swing (Perl/AWT) as an eventual alternative to Perl/Tk

9. Perl *is* strongly typed (was Re: Perl description)

10. Perl syntax and beyond (was: Re: Perl style and module searches)

11. Perl 6, llya, and lisp as a replacement for Perl

12. comp.lang.perl.modules The Perl 5 Module List (Reusable Software)