Using perl to construct Gopher ASK blocks
Author Message
 Using perl to construct Gopher ASK blocks

Could anyone direct me to information on how to construct Gopher+ ASK
blocks using perl? I have searched FAQ's with no luck, and the gopher
docs don't mention it either. Any help/directions would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks!

Briarwood Educational Network           Voice:  (801) 377-1765
379 N. University Ave.,Suite 202        Fax:    (801) 375-1528
Provo,Utah  84601

Sat, 01 Jun 1996 01:54:05 GMT

1. Perl scripts for sending e-mail: web forms or gopher ask blocks

2. getting ask block to work in gophersql oraperl module

3. Constructing a next/more feature for a list display using PERL (CGI)

4. Using perl to set permissions when chown is blocked

5. Can PERL be used to do block editing?

6. UseNet/Gopher Perl Script (gonnrp)

7. Is there a perl gopher client

8. gmail (perl script for gopher) problems on OSF/1

9. Perl scripts for gopher server/client

10. gopher server in perl?

11. moog 0.2 - Tk/Perl based gopher client available

12. Automated perl interface to gopher