Perl5 manual in texinfo format?
Author Message
 Perl5 manual in texinfo format?

Can anyone point me to the Perl5 manual in texinfo format so I can
convert to info format for use with GNU emacs' info reader?

Thanks,
Doug

Sat, 07 Jun 1997 01:32:45 GMT

1. texinfo perl5.002 manual, anyone done this yet?

2. TeXinfo manual

3. texinfo manual for perl

4. Texinfo version of the Perl Manual updated -- Edition 0.3d

5. new edition (0.3b) of Texinfo version of the perl manual available

6. Errata patch for TeXinfo version of perl manual 0.3

7. Announcing TeXinfo version of Perl manual - version 0.3

8. Perl manual (Emacs info-mode format?, NG format)

9. Perl 5.004 pod docs in texinfo and info format

10. texinfo version of perl5.000 docs?

11. Perl5-Documentation in HTML or Texinfo (where?)

12. ANNOUNCE: perl 5.002 manual now available in texinfo & info formats