NEED PERL EXPERTISE, DESPERATELY!
Author Message
 NEED PERL EXPERTISE, DESPERATELY!

Hi all,

I have a client in San Mateo, CA, who has built a web site tracking system
(focused on marketing functions) in Perl. They need a good Perl developer to
review this system and help them decide whether to s{*filter*}it and purchase an
off the shelf system, or enhance the existing homegrown system, or redesign
the homegrown system from scratch. If anyone is in the area and would be
interested in taking on this challenge please email me your resume or give
me a call.

Additional details:

Job Length and Terms:        3 month contract to hire
Pay Rate:                            $50 - 60/hr
Start Date:                           ASAP

--
Angel Luis Rodriguez
Technical Recruiter

(800) 229-8585 toll free
(650) 572-8585 xt 229
(650) 572-8679 fax

www.ipsamerica.com

Mon, 07 Jul 2003 07:30:56 GMT

1. Perl expertise needed

2. I need text file expertise

3. Perl advice desperately needed.....

4. Need Perl (4.0 or higher) binaries desperately for Xenix System V

5. need DBM help desperately!

6. Desperately need help on installing GD.pm

7. Desperately need help with Image::Magick

8. Password script needed desperately.

9. desperately needing help

10. Desperately need help with HLists

11. Shortcut to Expertise [Intel v. Randal Schwartz]

12. Any perlmenu expertise out there?