2 things I can't seem to do
Author Message
 2 things I can't seem to do

In touching up some Perl admin scripts for my Waffle, I was reminded
that there are two things I can't seem to figure out.  Perhaps someone
has a suggestion?

Can I determine the free space on the filesystem without spawning 'df'
and parsing the output?

Is there an equivalent to coreleft() that will report free memory?

I'm running Perl 3.0.41 on a DOS box, until Len's 4.0.x port appears on
c.b.i.p or a mail-accessable archive.  Thanks in advance!
--
Roy M. Silvernail --    [my machine ] "Sometimes, you're the windshield....

Fri, 01 Apr 1994 20:01:09 GMT

1. installing perl is the easiest thing I've ever done since learning how to sleep

2. Perl RCS Library Doing Strange Things as a CGI

3. Doing a Clever String Thing

4. Doing the scanf %d thing

5. @_ doing odd things

6. Need a better way of doing things

7. Perl RCS Library Doing Strange Things as a CGI

8. syscall arguments: Can't seem to get 'em to work

9. Cannot evaluate $query->param('thing')

10. Doing a 'chroot' from Perl

11. Things found while looking for other things

12. Print function doesn't seem to work