On FTP archive: RDB (Relational Database Management)
Author Message
 On FTP archive: RDB (Relational Database Management)

The RDB system (implemented in PERL) is now available via anonymous
ftp from: rand.org. It is "pub/RDB.shar.Z".

I developed this system on a SUN 4/60, SunOS 4.1.1, using PERL 4.010.
I don't know exactally which version of PERL is required since we
always try to run the latest version here. Also RDB might not run
as "fast" on other computers, I haven't had the time to test this.

The system is NOT finished, and is still under development; however
we are using it here on various projects and I know of no current
errors.

Some operators were written in response to an urgent need so there
may be an apparent difference of 'finish' on the various operators.

If there are questions or problems please email me directly.
Feedback is encouraged.  I will be updating the code as I have time.

Walt Hobbs

Tue, 11 Jan 1994 02:14:23 GMT

1. RDB, a Relational Database Management System implemented in PERL

2. Update, RDB, a Relational Database Manager

3. www and relational databases

4. Looking for relational database in perl

5. perl application for bulk loading relational databases

6. Relational database for Windows/Windows 95/NT

7. HTMLView 0.9 - make web interfaces to relational SQL databases

8. Perl OO persistence with relational database

9. need relational database

10. Creating a key field for writing relational databases

11. ANNOUNCE: Tangram 0.08 - Object Persistence in Relational Databases

12. ANNOUNCE: Tangram alpha 2 - Object Persistence in Relational Databases