File navigation and line replacement help required
Author Message
 File navigation and line replacement help required

Hello!
I have a subroutine that opens the file as read-write.
Within that file I have a tag called /Last entry/
I have the sub routine that searches for that line within the file.
now... when I find that line I want to overwite it and insert data at that
point
(when I finish writing I will add again the /last entry/ tag.)
The reason why I am not concatinating the info onto the file is because that
tag could be any where in the file.

This is a for Text file data base which will be manipulated via a Form.
any and all help sincerely appreciated! :)
Thanks,
Marcelo

Tue, 12 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. File navigation and line replacement help required

2. File navigation help required

3. require min lines in file/array Net::SMTP

4. multi-line text replacement

5. Replacement for Listbox with intra-line styles?

6. require help on require

7. difference between require $file and require Module

8. crypt in required file problem, please help

9. HELP: need simple replacement for IPC::Run run() function

10. Recursive pattern replacement - help

11. Help!: database data replacement with perl

12. string replacement in a hierarchy of files