Pop Ups
Author Message
 Pop Ups

Help.

Can anybody tell me how to invoke alert windows?
Basically I have a form page, and if the user doesn't fill in required
information I want a little alert box to pop up and inform them so and send
them back to the page  to fill out the details they missed.

--
Nick Gushlow
-------oOo-------

Fri, 24 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Pop Ups
Help.

Can anybody tell me how to invoke alert windows?
Basically I have a form page, and if the user doesn't fill in required
information I want a little alert box to pop up and inform them so and send
them back to the page  to fill out the details they missed.

--
Nick Gushlow
-------oOo-------

Fri, 24 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Pop Ups

Quote:
>> On Mon, 7 Aug 2000 17:08:34 +0100,

> Help.  Can anybody tell me how to invoke alert windows?
> Basically I have a form page, and if the user doesn't
> fill in required information I want a little alert box
> to pop up and inform them so and send them back to the
> page to fill out the details they missed.

perldoc -f alarm
perldoc Curses

(your question is ambiguous, please supply more
information about the context in which you are using it.)

hth
"With $10,000, we'd be millionaires!"
                                           Homer Simpson

Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Pop Ups

Quote:

> Help.

> Can anybody tell me how to invoke alert windows?
> Basically I have a form page, and if the user doesn't fill in required
> information I want a little alert box to pop up and inform them so and send
> them back to the page  to fill out the details they missed.

Hmmm, sounds like your asking a web question. If that is the case then look in
a javascript newsgroup!

Joel

Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Pop Ups

Quote:

> Help.

> Can anybody tell me how to invoke alert windows?
> Basically I have a form page, and if the user doesn't fill in required
> information I want a little alert box to pop up and inform them so and send
> them back to the page  to fill out the details they missed.

Hmmm, sounds like your asking a web question. If that is the case then look in
a javascript newsgroup!

Joel

Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Pop Ups

Quote:

> Help.

> Can anybody tell me how to invoke alert windows?
> Basically I have a form page, and if the user doesn't fill in required
> information I want a little alert box to pop up and inform them so and send
> them back to the page  to fill out the details they missed.

Hmmm, sounds like your asking a web question. If that is the case then look in
a javascript newsgroup!

Joel

Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Pop Ups
<script language='javascript'>
window.alert('Message');
</script>

Quote:

> > Help.

> > Can anybody tell me how to invoke alert windows?
> > Basically I have a form page, and if the user doesn't fill in required
> > information I want a little alert box to pop up and inform them so and
send
> > them back to the page  to fill out the details they missed.

> Hmmm, sounds like your asking a web question. If that is the case then
look in
> a javascript newsgroup!

> Joel

Tue, 28 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Pop Ups

Quote:
> <script language='javascript'>
> window.alert('Message');
> </script>

or even better, put the curser in the bad field:

 <script language='javascript'>
 window.alert('Message');
document.formName.badFormElementName.focus();
 </script>

Tim

Fri, 07 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pop Ups

2. : can pop() pop any array location?

3. UPS calculation problem using qcostcgi.cgi script.

4. New module UPS::Nut

5. UPS shipping code???

6. UPS shipping API problems

7. UPS Shipping cgi/perl script needed

8. Incorporating UPS shipping cost automatically

9. Business::UPS

10. UPS Tools

11. Perl script for UPS listening

12. UPS realtime shipping rates