HELP WANTED: runtime error message: VARIABLE ERROR.
Author Message
 HELP WANTED: runtime error message: VARIABLE ERROR.

Hi,

I get a runtime error message from perl script: "VARIABLE SYNTAX". It
does not supply neither they name of the variable it does not like, nor
the line number where it happens. Once more: compilation goes fine, and
the result of the execution of the script is exactly what I expect it
to be (except for this message).

Could anyone please comment/explain?

Thanks in advance!
--
Sam Steingold   |       Dept. of Mathematics, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90024-1555

Any comments and/or corrections on my English from NATIVE English
speakers are MORE THAN WELCOME!!!

Wed, 03 Apr 1996 04:19:19 GMT

1. Win32::AdminMisc and "error: Runtime Error"

2. Help w/newbie Perl runtime Error

3. HELP! Runtime Exception Error

4. Help w/newbie Perl runtime Error

5. File::Find Error Default Error Message

6. File Read Error: Step at / chunk error message

7. Help with this error message: Insecure dependency in open while running with -T switch

8. Help with Perl5 error message

9. help with the following error message

10. Help with Error Message?

11. HELP! - error message not making sense

12. help with error message within a module