Looking for a login page?
Author Message
 Looking for a login page?

I am trying to do a login to a page.
I whant a register page and a login page.
Are that any one that know wher I can get this?

Tue, 18 Nov 2003 22:53:20 GMT
 Looking for a login page?

Quote:

> I am trying to do a login to a page.
> I whant a register page and a login page.
> Are that any one that know wher I can get this?

I have heard that there is this system of computers that are connected
together so that you can search through them....the Internet
maybe...yeah, that's it...

Look up HTTP authorization, Apache authorization, etc.
There are a million ways to handle registering and tracking users,
just run some searches.

dave

Wed, 19 Nov 2003 04:15:42 GMT
 Looking for a login page?
I meen that I should rite this program.
I should rite a login program to a game
that I should do. If there are any one else
that whant to do a game with me please
contact me. I have the story finnish and
it can be very good. It should be a complement
to another game that I am beta testing.
thanks

Wed, 19 Nov 2003 06:43:10 GMT

1. looking for a .htaccess or web login script

2. looking for help on perl login script

3. looking for help on perl login script

4. user login and dynamic web pages

5. HELP with accessing HTML page to automate Login using HTML::Form

6. HTTP::Request help (Getting past ASP Login pages)

7. How to use script get login page?

8. Need Perl Script for Members Login Page- help

9. How to use script get login page?

10. AuthCookieDBI login page won't load with AOL 8.0 browser

11. modules to auto login to a https page

12. LWP: How do I retrieve a page that requires login + passwd