guru java programmer wanted
Author Message
 guru java programmer wanted

THE POSITION:
Sybarite Interactive recently created an Intranet Software package that
creates virtual communities at corporations and associations through
LAN, WAN, and the Internet networks using TCP/IP.  We are looking for
an experie
nced Net programmer who can create apps.  Must have a portfolio of a
minimum of 10 programs written specifically for the Internet.

Experience to include:
- Java
- C++
- Visual Basic
- Familiarity with programming with Search engines like Alta Vista.
- SQL Server or related database programs
- Custom HTML browsers
- Microsoft IIS or Netscape WEB server knowledge a plus
- Unix a plus

SALARY:
full-time
Start Date: September 1, 1996
Salary: $86,000-$100,000
Location: New York City
Relocation: Will relocate
Equity: Stock options

THE COMPANY:
Since 1991, Sybarite Interactive has been developing interactive media
for college networks using the latest in digital video technology.  Our
clients have included The New York Times, National Public Radio,
Northwest Air
lines, Citibank Visa, The Washington Post, and Capitol Records.

We are currently creating an out-of-the-box Intranet software suite.
This software allows corporations and associations to instantly create
virtual community amongst its members and employees.

CONTACT:

Robert LoCascio
Sybarite Interactive, Inc.

Tue, 05 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Java/CGI/PERL Programmers Wanted

2. NC- HTML/CGI/JAVA/VB/Perl PROGRAMMERS WANTED!!!

3. perl, java programmers wanted

4. JOBs: Java/Perl Programmer/Analysts (2) wanted for genome

5. CA-SF-Perl/Java programmers wanted

6. WANTED: freelance CGI and JAVA programmer

7. Java/CGI/PERL Programmers Wanted

8. Perl gurus: help a C++ programmer optimize his ways

9. WANTED: perl guru ;-)

10. Help Wanted: need a Perl guru's suggestion

11. Problem developing module - eval guru wanted (take #2)

12. Problem developing module - eval guru wanted