Interfacing perl to C
Author Message
 Interfacing perl to C

Is there a good way to interface perl to already defined C routines or
functions.

Sun, 04 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Interfacing perl to C

Quote:

> Is there a good way to interface perl to already defined C routines or
> functions.

There is - and even better: it is documented:
        perldoc perlembed.
Mathias
--

Mon, 05 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Interfacing perl to C

Quote:

> Is there a good way to interface perl to already defined C routines or
> functions.

Check swig's web site: http://www.swig.org/

HTH
--

Sun, 11 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Interfacing perl to C

Quote:
> Is there a good way to interface perl to already defined C routines or
> functions.

Mon, 12 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hot novel by CS professor, includes perl code

2. Australian FTP site for perl4.0 - escher.gallery.cs.unsw.oz.au

3. Soliciting views on PLs in CS education

4. how to be a CS major

5. perl user interface interface to tar?

6. Turning callback interface into pull interface

7. Interface to CORBA Dynamic Invocation Interface

8. interface with NetLedger XML interface

9. hashing issues from Perl Cookbook (trying to do CS graph) please help!

10. Confused using the Postgresql-perl interface

11. perl interface to NIS+ ?

12. VCS::PVCS - Perl interface to PVCS Version Mgr