Perl script for counting lines of c code
Author Message
 Perl script for counting lines of c code

Does anyone have a Perl script that will take a list of C files and count the
number of comment lines and code lines in the file. Management would like to
get the feel for how many lines of code and comments are being generated by the project. I would like to see if any souch scripts exist before attempting to write my own since I am a NOVICE Perl programmer.

Mon, 13 Nov 1995 06:27:56 GMT

1. Perl Script count lines of c/c++ code

2. Perl module to count lines of code and comments

3. Counting lines of Perl code

4. Perl script to counting c/c++ code

5. HELP: Automatic Execution of perl scripts RE: first line of code #!/usr/bin/perl/

6. help on improving code (pine2mutt-script ca 130 lines)

7. How to get perl to count POD lines

8. Counting characters in binary code

9. Counting characters in binary code

10. counting tabs at the beginning of a line

11. Counting Words and New Lines

12. question on line count for STDOUT