Plum sysconf.pl for linux ?
Author Message
 Plum sysconf.pl for linux ?

I'm in the process of moving my mail from SunOS to linux.  Unfortunately,
I read my mail using plum, and don't have a working sysconf.pl under Linux.

I tried to extract the relevant portions of /usr/lib/perl/linux/termios.ph
(termios.pl was missing; the stock perl 4.035 c2ph gets unhappy with a lot
of the header files, looks like GCC is putting out stabs which don't
translate back to a valid 'C' type) and generate the missing bits by
hand, but ended up with something that didn't recognize the number of
rows and columns, and didn't go into raw mode (keystrokes were still
echoed and line buffered)

Before I spend more time on this, does anyone have a working sysconf.pl
for plum under Linux?
--

Kill your television

Sun, 23 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. sysconf.pl for solaris 2/plum

2. anyone running PLUM on Linux ?

3. sysconf pagesize syscall for Solaris2.3

4. Comm.pl good on Linux, bad on HP-UX

5. Wierd Linux chat2.pl problem with sockname

6. Comm.pl works fine on Linux, not on SunOS

7. Problems running Makefile.PL on Linux

8. Comm.pl and Linux

9. Comm.pl and Linux (2.2 or greater)

10. banner_rotate.pl for linux /usr/games/banner

11. Comm.pl good on Linux, bad on HP-UX

12. ftp.pl problem with Linux RH 5.1