SGML library for Perl?
Author Message
 SGML library for Perl?

Does there exist a perl library to parse sgml documents?  I'm looking
for something relatively simple that just reads elements and maybe
could extract subelements from elements.

And here's a real newbie question that I couldn't get answered from
from the FAQ:  Is there an archive of useful .pl files out there?  I
combed coombs.??? and was vexed by convex.com.

doug
Doug McKee                                 NaviSoft, Inc.

Voice: W(805)968-8804 H(805) 899-4784
Snail mail: (work) 441 Vereda Leyenda, Goleta, CA, 93117
            (home) 324 Barranca Ave. #8, Santa Barbara CA, 93109

Mon, 16 Dec 1996 07:02:34 GMT

1. SGML-SPGrove-0.01: perl module for loading SGML, XML, HTML

2. SGML::parser & SGML::ultil

3. calling C libraries from Perl and calling Perl libraries from C

4. calling C libraries from Perl and calling Perl libraries from C

5. calling C libraries from Perl and calling Perl libraries from C

6. ANNOUNCE: Perl module SGML-SPGrove 1.00

7. SGML to HTML for *green* Perl People

8. ANNOUNCE: Perl SGML/HTML/Mosaic/Frame MIF tools

9. Parsing SGML with Perl

10. WANTED: perl or elisp code for SGML

11. SGML to HTML Perl Scripts???

12. perl/sgml consultant needed