Count of number of Accesses of Web Page
Author Message
 Count of number of Accesses of Web Page

Quote:
>We are going to be setting up a Web page on women's health issues, and we
>would like to have a counter displayed on the page which shows the number
>of times the page has previously been accessed.

Look at
--
         Between stimulus and response is the will to choose.
  3D Paint Programmer / Fractal Freak           Rich Thomson

Sun, 23 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Count of number of Accesses of Web Page
: Hi -

: We are going to be setting up a Web page on women's health issues, and we
: would like to have a counter displayed on the page which shows the number
: of times the page has previously been accessed.  Is there a script that
: exists to do this, and is there a one-stop source of information for
: everything we need to set it up.  While I can setup the Web page myself,
: and I have a fair amount of general programming experience, I am new to
: Perl and CGI.  Any help that anyone could offer would be most
: appreciated.  Thanks.

: --
: Barry Mizes
: Bajamar Women's HealthCare Pharmacy
: 9609 Dielman Rock Island
: St. Louis, MO 63132

: 314-997-3414 voice
: 314-997-2948 fax

We are using getstats, version 1.2.  Gives a lot of useful information
including what you asked for:

 http://www.eit.com/software/getstats/getstats.html

Tue, 25 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Count of number of Accesses of Web Page

2. How to format numbers for web pages

3. Active Perl, DBI, Web Page, and MS Access

4. accessing web pages using PERL

5. perl LWP can;t access web page but works with browser

6. MS Access database / Web page forms

7. Need Help In Accessing Web pages

8. Accessing WinNT Service Information Remotely from a Web Page

9. please help - cgi database access script / program for web page

10. Report page-break and page-count

11. Making a new web page out of an existing page

12. Using Perl to access a MS Access DB from Web