I am looking for PERL compiled for Apollo
Author Message
 I am looking for PERL compiled for Apollo

Hello,

I am new to these groups, but HP support suggested that I try out
there in Usenet land for a compiled version of PERL for Apollo
Domain/OS. I am using Domain version 10.4.1 on an HP/Apollo 9000/433s.
They only have PERL for HP/UX and I did not have an easy time compiling
it under Domain. I have the sources, but I wondered if someone
had already done this, it would save me the trouble of repeating the effort.

Replying to me by e-mail would be fine, though, maybe others would
want it too, so posting here is okay too.

Thank you.

Unification Home Page   http://www.*-*-*.com/
Unification FTP Site    ftp cais.com as user id ftp, cd /pub/unification
Watch for my daily articles on the Usenet news group talk.religion.misc.

Mon, 24 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compiling Perl-4.35 on Apollo Domain 4.0 ?

2. Strange error compiling Perl 4.03 on Apollo (cc 6.8, SR10.3)

3. Compiling Perl4.036 on HP/Apollo - Need Help

4. perl5.001 won't compile (HP/Apollo DomainOS)

5. compiling perl4.035 on Apollo domain/os

6. Problems compiling perl5.001n on Apollo

7. I am looking for a Perl front end for a Code Control environment like sccs

8. I am looking for free flat db search script

9. Hey all i am looking

10. I am looking for module SMTP.pm

11. Am I looking at an anonymous array

12. Am I looking for something thats not there?