free web-based email program
Author Message
 free web-based email program

    I don't know how many of these are out there, but I put together my
own web based email program, and it's pretty good.  All in perl.  This
is my first real perl project, so there are many places it could be sped
up with a little work.

I put in a ton on features like search, address book, folders, an upload
area, etc.

You need your own server to put it on, as well as a POP and SMTP
server.  It's very easy to set up.

If anyone is interested in this, you can download it from
http://www.*-*-*.com/
The README file or the install file explain how to set it up.

Please let me know if you decide to use it.  Email me if you have any

It is still being worked on, but I use it for all of my email.  It works
pretty well and I know of no major bugs.

have fun

- Alex

Sun, 20 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. free web-based email program

2. Web Based Email Program

3. Web Based Email Program

4. Web based email program

5. Free SQL Tutorial w/ live practice database - for PERL Programmers - Web based

6. Need a Free Perl Data Base to the Web

7. web based email

8. web based email (sorry, wrong address)

9. Web based email

10. Web based email

11. Need Perl Web-based email script

12. Web based email