sorting problem
Author Message
 sorting problem

ok. to start with: yes I've checked the perldoc's en previous postings in
this group!!!

I've got two arrays:

as you might have figured, these pairs belong to eachother, eg:
$filenames[0] belongs to $ages[0] as the age of "blauw[0].txt" is 1 day.

that would be:

I haven't really got a clue on how to do this

thx in advance
Bart

Tue, 22 Jul 2003 02:23:01 GMT
 sorting problem
you would need to write your own comparison code block.  something
like the snippet below which sorts numerically.

craig

On Thu, 1 Feb 2001 19:23:01 +0100, "Bart van den Burg"

Quote:

>ok. to start with: yes I've checked the perldoc's en previous postings in
>this group!!!

>I've got two arrays:

>"rood[2].txt")

>as you might have figured, these pairs belong to eachother, eg:
>$filenames[0] belongs to $ages[0] as the age of "blauw[0].txt" is 1 day.

>that would be:

>"rood[2].txt")

>I haven't really got a clue on how to do this

>thx in advance
>Bart

Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:43:25 GMT

1. Sort of a sort problem.

2. Sorting problem

3. list sorting problem, please help

4. Sorting problem...

5. FormMail sort problem w/realname,email

6. Simple? sort problem

7. Funky sorting problem!!

8. sorting problem

9. Sorting problem -New to Perl