Made my first perl CGI ... having problems :^)
Author Message
 Made my first perl CGI ... having problems :^)

Hi there.  I've been learning perl and I just made my first CGI script -
I've got an account with hypermart, and I can't get the script to work!
I'm pretty sure the main html page is working correctly, but when it
calls the CGI script, I get a 404 (can't find file error)!  I'm pretty
sure it can't find my .cgi file, but I'm not sure where I should place
it in my directory.  All of the files in my account are placed in the
root directory.  Here are links to:

1) the main page
  http://www.*-*-*.com/
2)  the code to my cgi script
  http://www.*-*-*.com/
3) the current location of my script
  http://www.*-*-*.com/
4) the file it accesses
  http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thanks!

Bob Young :^)

PS: I know the page and script could use some improvement, but I was
just trying to get the basic thing working first before I went
overboard.  :^)  The script is supposed to take a text file represented
an exported query from access, check it for matches with the users
search criteria and returns a list of the matched records in an html
form.

Wed, 18 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. NT Reskit Perl CGI script under IIS having problems invoking application - HELP

2. Still having problems with cgi under IIS

3. Having problems with CGI.pm

4. Having problems installing CGI.pm-2.13 with perl5

5. Having trouble making this work...

6. Problem using CGI.pm for the first time

7. Portability of Perl's Expect module: Having problems install

8. having problems with trademark symbols in perl but not in php

9. Having problems using gethostbyaddr within perl.

10. Having problems with Perl 5.8.0 and CPAN module

11. Still having problems with perl Tk installation.