Help: Perl script to automate https secured login session
Author Message
 Help: Perl script to automate https secured login session

As I said in the title,  I am trying to write a perl script to automate
a https secured login session.  e.g., how to write a perl script to
login
into Yahoo's web site with specific userID and password then to get
the personalized web pages.  I am trying to use LWP, but need some
hints about what need to be done in order to do that.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Many many thanks in advance.

Cheers!

E. Chen

Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:51:15 GMT

1. How to automate a secure login

2. script to automate ftp session

3. Script to automate login?

4. HELP with accessing HTML page to automate Login using HTML::Form

5. Automating Secure Copy using Perl

6. HTTPS login via Perl

7. can Perl create secure shell sessions?

8. Secure CGI session in Perl

9. LWP and https and Automating Form submission

10. Secure httpS-request

11. Secured http ( https)

12. secure HTTPS connection module?