PERL PROGRAMMERS WITH CGI EXPERIENCE WANTED
Author Message
 PERL PROGRAMMERS WITH CGI EXPERIENCE WANTED

Harvardnet is a very fast growing provider of high end web sites --
interactive shopping, trading systems, ticketing systems, database access,
etc.  We're looking for additional Perl 5 programmers to build our
technical team.  Your experience should also include a strong knowledge of
Unix system and networks, C++ experience, and you should have a strong
committment to customer service.  If interested please send email to

URLs that are examples of some of your work.

--
  Bill Southworth

Sun, 05 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Experienced Perl Programmer Wanted

2. Wish To Hire Experienced Perl/CGI Programmer

3. Experienced PERL / CGI programmers needed

4. Job Offer - PERL programmer with solid CGI and HTML experience

5. >>>>>EXPERIENCED CGI PROGRAMMER NEEDED FOR PROJECT

6. Wanted: Perl/CGI Database Programmer

7. Java/CGI/PERL Programmers Wanted

8. WANTED: Perl/CGI/DB Programmer for WWW

9. Wanted CGI/Perl Programmer

10. Programmer Wanted (freelance) - CGI, Perl, C, SQL

11. CGI-Perl Programmer wanted

12. NC- HTML/CGI/JAVA/VB/Perl PROGRAMMERS WANTED!!!