Perl 6 question $# question - dollar sign pound sign
Author Message
 Perl 6 question $# question - dollar sign pound sign

Any chance # will always mean comment in Perl 6?

Will the $# syntax go away?

Thanks,

Kelly Greer

Change nospam to yahoo

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 10:26:38 GMT

1. How do I cope with pound (currency) sign?

2. How do You Print the # (Pound) sign??

3. Pound sign in string

4. dollar signs in strings throwing off cperl-mode in XEmacs

5. how do I print a dollar sign?

6. Print dollar sign w/o looking like variable, how do I

7. dollar sign and comma in the output field

8. print $ as in (us dollar sign)?

9. Problem with the # sign - metacharacter question.

10. ANNOUNCE: PGPHTML 3.0: a perl script to make PGP signed web-pages

11. Single Sign-On with XML and Perl

12. Perl Book Author Signing at Powell's (Portland) April 10th